Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another Blankie!

Look what arrived in my message box this morning on Ravelry.
A picture of a beautiful blanket that Yola (who lives in England), knitted.  Isn't it adorable?  I love the way she made her borders.  Yola uses Woolgathering1 as her Ravelry name and here's a direct link to the project page.  She tells me that she knitted each square individually and then sewed them together with a blanket stitch.  I think she did a beautiful job and I was delighted when she said I could share it with all of you. Thanks Yola!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Just beautiful! What great color combinations! Just perfect for a boy or a girl. It makes me want to make another.