Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soo-ee!

Calling all pig lovers! Earlier this year, I guess I was on a barnyard kick and started designing some farm animals. You could put this set together with the Hay, Baby! set and have a farm of your own. Granted, it will be a small farm, since I stopped after two designs!

Also beginning with this pattern, I have changed the way I've written the directions for making the shoulders. I think it's much clearer and will help those of you who have had problems in the past. And, Tim, if you're reading this, you'll be disappointed to know that this time around, my test knitters have thoroughly checked the pattern. (For those of you who don't know, Tim, is my guardian angel who always seems to find an error!)

The pdf is listed in the sidebar, and, as always, I'm also posting the line by line directions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one cute porker! I love your designs, they are so much fun.

oylenshpeegul said...

Great looking pig! I'm going to have to try one of those!