Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Back

I finally have got around to correcting both the Puddles cloth and bib. Never have I had so much trouble with a pattern. I don't even like it anymore! On a brighter note, I have some really great friends who are hard at work testing the "next" pattern. I've been on a designing kick lately, so I have lots more coming up. In the meantime, I've been busy knitting some soakers, which I gave away before taking any pictures, and yet another pair of socks. Maybe I'll have some pictures next time.

1 comment:

susanmark said...

HI Elaine,

I am done with the Quacking up Bib. Finished last pm and it's Perfect!!!!!!

Cast on the cloth last pm but had to stop knitting for the night. My hands were hurting from the Icord.

Will get started today and will let you know soon.

HUGS
Susan